DiVA AVR250 Receiver in Silver Finish
Following the success of the FMJ AV8 processor and DiVA AVR300, Arcam announced the DiVA AVR250 high performance 7.1 channel home cinema and music receiver. As you would expect from a company with the audiophile heritage of Arcam, the AVR250 thrills even the most discerning listeners and was designed to offer audio reproduction far beyond that of mass-market units. Its feature set is complete with all the right connectivity and decoding modes. The AVR250 is a perfect partner to Arcam’s highly successful DV79/DV78 DVD players.
- 7x 75 watts per channel continuous power output (all channels driven)
- Dolby Digital EX, DTS ES, DTS24/96 and the very latest Dolby Pro Logic IIx algorithms
- Video switching suitable for HDTV and RGB-C video for use with SCART devices
- Up-conversion from composite or s-video to component or RGB video
- Internal Lip-sync adjustment of up to 220ms included
- Audiophile sound quality for both movies and music
- Second zone output with audio and video
- Two way RS232 control port
- RDS tuner
- Perfect partner for the DiVA DV79 / DV78 DVD players
Both the stereo and multi-channel performance of the AVR250 has been optimised for use with the finest loudspeaker systems. This is made possible with a huge toroidal power transformer and audiophile design philosophy. Seven low distortion power amplifiers drive speakers to an output power of 75 watts per channel into 8 ohms (all seven channels driven) or 100 (two channels driven). Direct analogue routing for both stereo and 7.1 multi-channel audio is included along with direct mode switching that disables digital processors whilst using this mode. For second rooms, Zone 2 outputs feed stereo audio and video independently from the main room. Two-way RS232 and IR control are built-in as standard allowing external control or future system software updates.
The AVR250 was designed in the UK and available in silver or black finish. Gallery photo is a stock photo.
Buy it now$499.00
Free Shipping to lower 48 states
Please Email or call if you have any questions!