Iconic Klipsch sound with improved technology
For decades, music lovers around the globe have been enthralled by the incredible sound of Klipsch's Cornwall floor-standing speakers. Now in its fourth iteration, the latest version of this iconic tower sports a newly designed midrange driver, along with an improved Tractrix® horn design. The result is even better sound than before from this all-star speaker.
The Cornwall IV features a horn-loaded tweeter and midrange driver for exceptionally clear and natural sound (shown in American walnut).
A soulful listening experience
When I sit down to listen to music, I mean really listen, I want to connect with it as deeply as possible. That's why I own large floor-standing speakers — it's like having a concert in my living room.
A pair of the Cornwall IVs can provide that kind of emotionally moving listening experience in spades. Each speaker's 1" horn-loaded tweeter, 1-3/4" horn-loaded midrange, and 15" woofer combine for powerful, lifelike sound with almost startling dynamics.
Proudly made in the USA
The Cornwall IV is designed and hand-built in Hope, Arkansas. It's available in several attractive book-matched wood veneer finishes, which provide a "mirror" image of each other. That's because each pair of Cornwalls is sourced from the same piece of timber, and are precisely arranged to provide an aesthetically pleasing mirror image at the splice.
Bi-amp or bi-wire for the best performance
Each tower comes equipped with two pairs of speaker inputs for bi-amping or bi-wiring. Since they don't include any speaker wire, consider reading our article on choosing and installing speaker wire to find the best option for your system.
A reminder about size and weight
The Cornwall IV's premium materials and large, braced enclosure makes it quite heavy. Each speaker weighs in at 100 pounds, so you may want to have a friend on-site to help you unbox and position them.
- matched pair of floor-standing speakers
- designed and hand-built in Hope, Arkansas
- three-way design
- 1" titanium-diaphragm compression driver tweeter with horn-loaded design
- 1-3/4" polyimide-diaphragm compression driver midrange with horn-loaded design
- 15" fiber-composite cone woofer
- 3 front-firing Tractrix ports with custom-designed inner flares reduce air turbulence for strong, clean bass
- frequency response: 34-20,000 Hz (±4dB)
- power handling: 100 watts RMS (400 watts peak)
- sensitivity: 102 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- book-matched real wood veneer finish
- veneer leaves for the left and right speakers are crafted from the same piece of timber
- they're precisely arranged to provide an aesthetically pleasing "mirror" image at the splice
- removable cloth grille
- dual sets of speaker binding posts allow bi-amping or bi-wiring
- 25-5/16"W x 38"H x 15-1/2"D (each)
- weight: 100 lbs. (each)